From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 30, 2003 10:20 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Puppy

American Staffordshire. Am Staff for short. IIRC, derived from but a
different specific breed than the Pit Bull Terrier. And yeah, the ones
I've
met raised from puppies by good families are super sweet. Unfortunately,
around here a lot of the fringe Lowteks like to have them and I've seen
couple squabbles on the street. And then they get dumped at the pound
when
school's out.

-Kevin