From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 30, 2003 10:48 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Puppy

hehe my dog sara has some pit in her and its easy to see at times and
hard at others.

i cant wait until i get a place wehre i can bring her back
where.

My friend called yesterday and said well Sara likes double cheeseburgers
LOL one time she pulled a whole turkey off the table via table cloth of
course she only did that once. but shes so smart it amazes me :)

--
Introducing Shape Up! - a new personalized weight management plan -
inspired by Dr. Phil McGraw.