There are more additives in dog kibble than in almost ANY people food. Human food that you would eat is almost all completely safe for dogs with the exception of onions and chocolate.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Wheatley
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 7:12 AM
  Subject: RE: Puppy

  Yea i'm aware of risks with the stuff but sometimes its a treat and she
  likes it. :) Not like she only got a diet of hamburgers lol.

  I'm aware of the stuff nature can do to animals our old chichi died when
  she ate a mushroom and went into shock and had these crazy convulsions
  and had to be put to sleep.

  But i would even feed my dog chicken bones sometimes, i know all the oh
  no it can fragment and they will choke to death but the risks are not
  great so we take a gamble and the doggie gets a nice snack. The Marrow
  inside the bone is yummy...ummmmm Bone Marrow yummmmmmmmmm.

  I figure theres no sense in me living my life in a bubble because all
  the bad stuff that could happen so same for my pets. Besides we have
  other things to worry about here then food additives like these damn
  frogs. They are so poisonous to anything that licks them or bites them,
  couple dogs around here have died by trying to play with them and my dog
  sara was very playful i was always more worried about her licking a frog
  then choking on a chicken bone. That dog can eat anything it would seem.
  But i swear my chichi now will die by choking because he eats so damn
  fast i just want to tell him chill out and slow down with the eating so
  fast lol. He's my boy though he'll lay between my legs when i sleep or
  on my chest lol sometimes when i roll over and kick him he growls and
  then he'll kinda snap if i do it again its funny. He'll nip me and i'll
  kick him off the bed and he'll be pissed and come back and sleep on my
  head instead hehe.

  Gotta love doggies

  --
  Introducing Shape Up! - a new personalized weight management plan -
  inspired by Dr. Phil McGraw.