  From: Duane Boudreau
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:54 AM
  Subject: Puppy

  Hi All,

  After several months of discussion and debate we've decided to add a
  puppy to the family. Due to some restrictions in our neighborhood the
  type of dog we would really like to get is out of the question (Shepherd
  or Husky). We've decided go to the other end of the spectrum and are
  thinking Scottish terrier. Anyone here have experience with this breed?

  I'm just starting to look but everything I've read so far a Scottie
  sounds like a good fit.

  Thanks All,
  Duane