From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:58 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Puppy

I'm not really familiar with Scottie's, but I've had a terrier (of
unknown
type) & poodle mix in the past. Very smart and affectionate, although a
bit
overyly bonded (in other words, suffering from separation anxiety).

What are the neighborhood restrictions? There are mini-husky type dogs,
or
an American Eskimo has many of the characteristics of a husky but is
much
smaller.

-d