UGH - I can't fight everybody on the list about this, I accept that fact that you think I'm wrong.  That's ok, I think you're wrong, I think that when you ignore human and mother nature you end up paying attention very quickly.

Everybody is correct when they say that the situations I proposed are valid for heterosexaul couples as well.  The crux of my arguments is that men behave very differenty from women when posed in the same situation.  I believe that men will find any and all possible ways to exploit the system - women no longer have to be a part of it.  Am I wrong on this, Larry?  You're a behavior expert, right? What I meant was that women think differently than men - no need to twist my words, I'll do my own twisting.

- Matt Small
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Smith, Matthew P -CONT(CSC)
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:59 AM
  Subject: RE: You People

  Ahh, missed that.  Trick question!

  I guess it would be similar if a person brought a child from a prior marriage, and then got divorced?  Doesn't really fit...  Got me on this one.

  Anything that doesn't fit our traditional models will bring a few problems; we're facing the unknown here.  A bit painful, but all growth is.  I usually go with the "it'll sort out" mind set.

  Matthew