That's the whole purpose of government - to create laws that regulate the interactions between people.

- Matt Small
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Simon Horwith
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:27 AM
  Subject: RE: More Breaking News

  I'm not sure where you are either (I'm half-following the thread and
  half-writing a ton of code) but we are talking about where the government
  does and does not have a responsibility to it's citizens - and that is
  entirely a question of morality and ethics, yes.

  ~Simon

  Simon Horwith
  CTO, Etrilogy Ltd.
  Member of Team Macromedia
  Macromedia Certified Instructor
  Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
  Certified Flash MX Developer
  CFDJList - List Administrator
  http://www.how2cf.com/