From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 10:54 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: More Breaking News

Say you're applying for a job.  You have a family of 5 and you give the
minimum figure that your family can subsist on.

Someone else comes along, and since their culture encourages whole
family units, up to 20 people, to live together and share expenses they
can undercut you by half of your figure.

Do you think this is a good thing?

marlon