Depends on the school
I went to both.  The private school was quaker, and very good in many ways.  But it was also lacking in many ways.  Public school lacked in different ways.  There were good and bad teachers in both places.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Schuster, Steven
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 7:00 AM
  Subject: RE: More Breaking News

  Honestly, would you rather your child go to public or private school?

  I did a little sample here at the office (15 people in this Dept.), so far
  all 15 said if they had the choice they would send them to Private schools.

  Stephen E. Schuster
  PeopleSoft Administrator
  2000 Ashland Drive
  Ashland, KY 41101