-----Original Message-----
From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't find the word doc I have been working on for three days. I
distinctly remember saving it -- twice, to be on the safe side -- but
don't remember as what. Possibly something clever like Document1, but I
do not have a word doc with that name. I've had a good hard look through
My Documents and my desktop, which is where I keep these things. I have
also done a find on *.doc without success. The thing is, I thought that
even if you did NOT save a Word doc there was still a temp file. It
would be a .doc type too right? If anyone has any ideas, please share. I
can recreate the work in about three hours, kinda, but I would really
rather not. Meanwhile I am going to go off and do non-computer stuff for
a while; it would seem to be time :P

---