From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 9, 2004 1:19 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: proof i'm losing it

I can't find the word doc I have been working on for three days. I
distinctly remember saving it -- twice, to be on the safe side -- but don't
remember as what. Possibly something clever like Document1, but I do not
have a word doc with that name. I've had a good hard look through My
Documents and my desktop, which is where I keep these things. I have also
done a find on *.doc without success. The thing is, I thought that even if
you did NOT save a Word doc there was still a temp file. It would be a .doc
type too right? If anyone has any ideas, please share. I can recreate the
work in about three hours, kinda, but I would really rather not. Meanwhile I
am going to go off and do non-computer stuff for a while; it would seem to
be time :P