Dana, be careful of those Vietnamese chickens... they can be very saucy!
Don't let them pull any vermifuge with you! ;-)

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 10, 2004 2:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:proof i'm losing it

I found it. Amazing what a change of scenery will do. I took myself out for
Vietnamese chicken vermicelli soup last night. This morning I treated myself
to a blueberry doughtnut and a drive through Tijeras pass for fun. Turns out
the document title defaulted to the first words in the body (executive
summary). I had thought of this but I looked at the document of that title
on my desktop, which is a much older version. And, ya see, I had saved the
current version in a special folder with the client's name on it, so I
wouldn't lose it I guess :) I love it when I make things easy for myself :)

Thank you everyone for the very helpful suggestions.