From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 21, 2004 7:23 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Phantom Game info link

Philip,

This guy talks only as if that is what he would do, and not what the general
public would actually do.

He proved that in a previous thread, the phantom looks like a very good all
round entertainment appliance that would be suitable for a range of things
and not just games. But I guess he would not see even that fact.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd
Level 2/33 Bank Street
South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Phone: 03 9686 0485  -  Fax: 03 9699 7976
  _____