  From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 06 February 2004 21:52
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: Macromedia Support Forums

  It was so painful to look things up there and post and wait for answers
  that I gave up Charlie.

  And it wasn't from not being familiar with threaded message boards ...
  because we post on several all the time, but MM's boards just suck arse.

  Sorries MM ... I luv you and your products ... but man, can we do your
  forums???? :D

  Cheers,
  Erika

  From: Charlie Griefer

  I figure a lot of subscribers here spend some of their time helping out
  on
  MM's forums.

  I wanted to start spending a bit more time there myself, but their
  forums
  are so dog slow it's just plain unfunny.  Answered some q's via their
  new
  server for a bit...but today not one of my posts showed up thru the web
  (i
  got suspicious when i saw people apparently ignoring my responses (more
  than
  usual)).  Is there some sort of delay between the news server and
  getting
  posted to the forums?

  Does anybody post there on a regular (or semi regular) basis?  Does the
  (lack of) speed of the site cause you to drink heavily during the middle
  of
  the day? The having to sign in each and every time (and half the time
  after
  clicking 'submit' getting a page saying the page you are looking for is
  temporarily unavailable, only to hit 'refresh' and get to the page you
  were
  looking for)?

  Anybody?  Bueller?  Bueller?
    _____