From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 11:24 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: PC Gaming question

So, to top off my addiction to Law and Order, I bought the game this
weekend. My computer is a 1.4 GHZ with around 400 MB of RAM (RDRAM..
damn you Dell).

Anyway, when I load up the game, the scenes look grainy and the mouse is
slow to respond. My Video card is an NVida.

Am I just ignorant of the whole process or is there something wrong or
is my computer incapable? Anything I can do to make the repsonse faster?
(Short of buying more RAM.... RDRAM is ridiculously expensive these
days.)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."
  _____