Man, you guys are tough! But I guess I will bite, seeing as how punk
rock and all associate sub-genres are such marketable commodities these
days, you have to find a way to sort out the posers from the die-hards.
And I will not look up any answers I don't know. See below.

Haggerty, Mike wrote:

> 1) Anarchy Burger
>   A) Eat the Cheese
>   B) In the USA
>   C) And Some Friends of Mine
>   D) Hold the Government

D -- can't remember the band, was it MDC?

> 2) GG Allen and the Texas
>   A) Scumbags
>   B) Nazis
>   C) Murderers
>   D) Waitresses

Can't remember for sure, but I think it's A, Scumbags. I was never a big
GG Allin fan. My fallback on this one is Murderers.

> 3) Motorhead is the loudest _____ ever.
>   A) Band
>   B) Name
>   C) Thing
>   D) Set

Um, A

> 4) "A claring light an unnatural tremor / Suffocating heat suffocating
> heat" - Who sang this?
>   A) Agnostic Front
>   B) Cocksparrer
>   C) Oi Polloi
>   D) Discharge

Dunno. :-(

> 5) Pick the One that does not belong:
>   A) Rollins
>   B) Des
>   C) Robo
>   D) Vis

D) and I believe it's Dez with a 'z'.

> 6) The New Bomb Turks chose their name from a character in the following
> movie:
>   A) Revenge of the Nerds
>   B) Porky's
>   C) ET
>   D) Eraserhead

Dunno, never listened to them much.

> 7) Which of the following did not contribute to the death of Darby
> Crash?
>   A) Drugs
>   B) Alcohol
>   C) Police Violence
>   D) STD

I believe it was C, but at the risk of losing punk points here, I never
listened to The Germs much either.

> 8) "Suspect Device" - What band sang this song?
>   A) Stiff Little Fingers
>   B) Blitz
>   C) X-Ray Specs
>   D) Jesus Crust

A, Stiff Little Fingers, one of my favorites.

> 9) "I won't make the same mistakes / because I know how much time that
> takes / function is the key" - Who sang this?
>   A) Pig Champion - Poison Idea
>   B) Blag Dhalia - The Dwarves
>   C) Ian McKaye - Fugazi
>   D) Kevin Seconds - 7 Seconds

> 10) What band did Crimpshrine basically become?
>   A) The Descendants
>   B) MDC
>   C) All
>   D) Fifteen

Unfortunately, D, Fifteen. Do I get more punk points for having heard
Jeff Ott relate tales of smoking crack with a car antennae first hand?

-Bret