I recently bought a Dual turntable on eBay with a Shure 78 cartridge,
so I can capture my father's collection of 78's to CD (my son really
wants the music). Then I'll probably sell the vinyl.
Plus I have a lot of rock from the late 60's I want to put on CD.

Also got a really neat record washing device.

Someday, "when I have time", would like to finish hooking up a
spare amp to my sound card inputs, get everything working.
That will probably happen right about the time of my surgery,
when I won't be able to go up the stairs to the den for many weeks.
<sigh>

-Ben