  From: Adam Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 04 March 2004 22:59
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: Freelance or Permanent

  Ok I'm UK based so health benefits are provided by the government.

  I think my problem is working out what I want out of life.

  Working from home really works for me. I get extremely focused and we have
  'rules' that are in place. I get left alone during the day to get on with
  work and only come out to play at lunchtime.

  What I have noticed is that working from home is not something that is
easy
  to get into. It took me a lot of time to get into it, but when I was
working
  on site, I really felt that I could do everything I was doing there from
  home.

  I want to be close to my family. What I need to determine is whether the
  local job (localish) is what I am leaning towards because it offers me the
  guarantee of not commuting to London on a daily basis which working from
  home cannot guarantee.

  Lot's to think about. No clear answer...mortgage ain't helping me think
  clearly either :)

  Probably best solution is to sell up, buy something somewhere cheaper
(Bath
  is expensive) then carry on working from home having no mortgage.....that
  could work a treat :)

  Adam