> From: Adam Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Ok somebody speak to me.

Having read the previous posts...

I've worked from home with Erika for almost a year now and I'd never go
back to an office now!

One great thing about our business is that Erika and I work together, so
there are no external distractions (people wise) around the house, apart
from when we have visitors

We wake up, work a little from bed sometimes, move to the office, work
from the living room and never really have to leave the house - never
have to worry about other people's opinions on what we're wearing,
working on, etc.

We complement each other's skills and abilities - Erika's a LOT more
organised than I am, so she does the design and paper-work type stuff,
and I do the technical stuff - I'm really happy the way it works as
there's a lot of stuff that I can't do and Erika picks up where I fall
down

It DOES take a certain mind-set, but working from home really has 2 ways
to go - either you work for yourself and build your own business, or you
work for other people and rely on income from outside companies

There are advantages to working in an office that hasn't been mentioned
- tax is handled by the company, so you don't have to worry about paying
an accountant doing your paperwork

For me, I love the way we work and would never give it up - it actually
works out as an economy as home-made lunch/dinners are incredibly cheap
compared to having to buy out in a town (unless you "make and take") -
also means we can get food whenever we want - and there's ZERO commute
time ;)

There ya go