From: Shawn Regan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 2:21 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dot.net stuff

I know more and more houses that are making the shift from CF to .NET. A
lot
of the client we have did not want to use CF so I slowly moved towards
ASP,
PERL, PHP and now everyone wants to use .NET. I really think its the way
go. You can do everything with the language you are comfortable with
C++,
C#, VB, ASP, J++ all in the same IDE using the same framework! I think
its
smart. Can't wait to see MS new OS code named Longhorn I believe. Its
going
to use a new GUI element called Sparkle.

Hmmm, I wonder what that will do for the GUI? I know what it is going to
do.
But I'm sure you can guess what it will do and you know it will be part
of
the .NET framework.

Shawn Regan