  From: Duane Boudreau
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 3:32 PM
  Subject: Getting Registrar Name

  Hi All,

  I have a client that owns a couple of domains that I need to get transferred
  to a new registrar. The problem is that I haven't been able to get a
  response from the guy who is listed as the tech contact. Is there away to
  get the registrars name so I can send them a letter starting the fax process
  and get these switched over?

  TIA,
  Duane