I've wanted an MP3 player for a while now, but I hate wires running down my neck, so I've been waiting for a decent player built into the headphones, such as the radio set to which I'm currently listening.

I've just found this item after a cursory Google search during a brief down time this morning.  But I know little to nothing about MP3 players and the companies that make them.  What should I be looking for?  What should I be watching out for?  Anybody know anything about TDK as a company?  Any good MP3 newbie internet resources one can point me to to learn about what is good, what is bad and what is just marketing fluff/hype?  Anybody know about other MP3 players like this, completely built into the headphones?

http://www.tdk.com/cdmp3/mojo1specs.html

MOJO Specifications
Product Name MOJO 1 Headphone MP3/FM Player
Performance Specifications:
Design: 1-piece neckband headphone style Playable Digital Music Formats MP3, WMA
Supported bit rates all up to 320 kbps
Digital Tuner FM with 10 programmable presets
Data Connectivity USB port
Audio Connectivity 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack line (variable) for audio output
Power requires 1 AAA alkaline battery (included) or AC adapter (not included)
Battery Life Up to 10 hours
Firmware Upgradeable
Other MultiMedia (MMC)/Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot
Playback Modes
Normal, random, repeat 1/all
Controls
Play/Pause, Stop/Off, Vol +/-, Skip RW/FW, Hold
Minimum System Requirements
Pentium 300 MHz or equivalent
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
64MB RAM
16MB color video output
50MB free hard drive space for softwareSound output
USB port
CD-ROM drive
Package Contents :
1 MOJO 1 unit
1 AAA battery
1 USB cable
1 software CD-ROM
3 sets of ear covers
User's Guide

THANKS!!!

Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
     - Cynthia Dunning