Will,

I'd like to know the title of that book your referring to.  I definitely see
what your saying about the plot itself.  I was usually more interested in
the background story going on.  I was somewhat disappointed by the ending.
I felt like he just endowed the villain with some super powers to wrap
everything up in the end.

The first half of the book I really enjoyed though.  It was interesting how
all of the rules and failsafes from this "secret society" all fell into
place.

--
marlon

"And Bobby you are right, I am being selfish, but the last time I checked,
we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell!"