From: Andre Turrettini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 2:30 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: The Da Vinci code

I liked it too!
Its fun to mention it to religious types. If theyve heard of it, they
start
babbling about fiction and if they havent, you give them a synopsys and
they
start babbling about fiction.
I've also mentioned it to some atheists I know and one of them started
babbling about lizards from outer space so I guess its equal opportunity
extremism?
I've read some criticisms of it from religious types who only address a
few
of the statments and there are some big statements in there so I think
some
of it is partly true but I also think some of it is stretched.
You can google and read for days about all the controversy its stewed
up.

I read life of pi right after it and that was a nuts good book too!!

DRE