It looks perfect. The ads are not intrusive, its clean and I'd use it.
The big thing is that everyone fears that their privacy will be violated. Do
they not realize that their mail is stored on someone else's server and ANYONE
with access to the server can just waltz in and read it? I can see Judith's mail
on the HoF box. Anyone using DCloak (my spam catcher) has already posted their
account into in order for it to work, and I'm a good guy.
We already trust faceless people at yahoo and hotmail to not read our mail. At
least Google is saying that only a software agent will read it by them. And the
amount of storage and features makes it worth it.
I wonder if they're hiring. I want to run their new group section where each
group automatically gets an NNTP representation, an RSS feed as well as standard
mailing list features. Just leverage all the cool ideas I have for HoF (which I
can't do right away) into their system.