The US needs to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible and stop
pussy-footing around.
The Iraqi's land is in ruins, no doubt about it. That being said, they (the
Iraqi people) can be part of the solution or a part of the problem (as we
see In the news). The US needs to take care of the "problem" and get that
country in order. The truth is that many more people will die before this
stupid war is over. We should go in there and arrest or kill anyone not
being part of the solution, enough of this civil unrest crap. If this kind
of unrest was happening in the US, it would last about 10 minutes before you
were shot and killed or arrested. Sorry for the bluntness, but I did not
agree with the war in the first place. I do support our troops and wish them
all a safe return, I am just voicing my opinion on the options we have given
what has already taken place... Sad yes, but that is reality.