No, but if someone points a gun at a coalition trooper, he/she/it should be shot. Period.

If someone builds a bomb to kill or injure a coalition trooper, he/she/it should be shot. Period.

If someone purposefully steps in front of a person mentioned above to shield them from harm, they should be considered a valid target, as well.

(For example, those oh-so-effective human shields that went to Iraq before the war. Or the people in the mosque in Fallujah. This is the same mosque that blew up a few months ago from bombs being built inside, remember.)

Now Kevin, are you really suggesting that if the US left Iraq, all of the civil unrest would vanish? Really?

I doubt it.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/07/04 11:46AM >>>
> stupid war is over. We should go in there and arrest or kill anyone not
> being part of the solution, enough of this civil unrest crap.

It can easily be argued that the "civil unrest" is because we are there,
even though that may not be our intention. Shall we shoot out troops since
they are part of the cause?

-Kevin