  From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:31 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: CNN Breaking News

  No, I'm not suggesting that the civil unrest would vanish if we just left.
  But it undeniably exists because we went in.

  Michael's suggestion of "kill anyone not being part of the solution" is
  ludicrous considering we knew perfectly well before we went in that our
  being there would cause unrest. Wantonly killing the people there will
lead
  to more people disliking us and causing unrest. Rinse and repeat and
you've
  got a nice handy recipie for genocide cocktail.

  I understand that for better or worse our troops are there. And yes they
are
  trying to create order. And yes they should obviously try to quell
violence.
  But a kill 'em all approach is absolutely going to lead to more violence.
  Fortunately, I know that most of our efforts there are trying to teach and
  build and it's not just about guns blazing.

  -Kevin