From: Bushy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 3:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Trip to England

Not as strange as this name. I knew someone years ago (Indian decent) that
named their son.

Sukdeep.

--Original Message Text---
From: Andy Ousterhout
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:57:57 -0500

Tells more then most names, guaranteed to be unique within Family Unit(wife
would kill if attempt was made that could if fact create duplicate), sorts
quickly and is not sexist.  Works for us!