Thanks Erika,  I've been forwarding on all of these e-mails to my brother also, and once again the plans have changed:  We're back to the car but all about the B&B's :)

Thanks for the info and I look forward to your input on the B&B's

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group