> i.e. If we had a daily series of technical articles, paid for by a hosting
> company for the benefit of the community, would you be more interested in
> that hosting company?

In all honesty my answer would be not really given that situation... that's
just my personal stance.  When I look for hosting I do peruse the archives
so it would be in consideration but no more than any other one.

However if it were, say, a subscription repository for shared code or some
other CF-related software I'd be interested.

Hatton

---