I have search form that contains a large amount of yes/no check boxes -237
to be exact. It is to search the results of a survey that has 237 questions.

Only when a checkbox is checked will data be sent from the form. Because of
this I need to check if each variable is present. I can create 237 "CFIF
IsDefined" statements to see if the variables are present. The other option
is to set 237 CFPARAM variables to "NO" as default, and then create my
dynamic SQL statements with CFIF tags checking for "YES".

The problems with these two options is that they are slow and will take a
long time to code.

I was thinking:

Is there a way to create a loop that will run through all the values from
the form - creating a query and output for each one.

Thanks, Dan