From: Chris Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 9:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Speed of CFMAIL

Len,

  I'll be connecting CFMAIL to L-Soft's LSMTP.  I've tested LSMTP to send
over 80,000 messages an hour, but not with mail coming from CF.  I haven't
had an opportunity to test how fast CFMAIL can feed LSMTP the messages.
Setting up a couple of mail boxes to receive 100,000 messages is a bit of
work, so I don't want to duplicate effort if I don't have to.

A rough approximation to the nearest 10k/hour is close enough.  Anybody?

Chris Evans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.fuseware.com