Hi,

I've got an unresolved question regarding e-mail processing. Does anyone
know how to set up a particular POP3 mailbox so that every time it receives
a message a particular ColdFusion script is executed?

Some individuals suggested (at Allaire's discussion forum) the use
CFSCHEDULE/CFPOP to schedule CF to check POP3 mailbox periodically as the
only way. I'm not convinced. Besides that unnecessarily uses up system
resources especially if that mailbox receives only a few messages a day. If
I'm on a shared virtual hosting plan is there anyway I can specially
configure the mail server to monitor for incoming email and then run the CF
script?

Thanks in advance.

Leong Yew