Howie,

as you know I'm on the iMS mailing list and have commented that it remains
"fuzzy" in my head what to do with it. I'd like to say that for the first
time in almost a year, you've said below a crystalized 2-sentence summary of
a great reason to now look at the iMS product. (to other readers, I'm not
associated with the product or the company! {grin})