Building an application that uses a cad file viewer that is a java applet.
The viewer loads a cad file from the document root on the web server and
display it in a browser.

The problem I have is that a user can view the source for the web page, get
the URL to the cad file and download the cad file to his local system.

I am looking for a way to allow the viewer to see the cad file but prevent a
user from downloading it. I am thinking that a component sitting in the
document root of the web server that could relay the file to the java
applet. Anyone found a solution for this or have any ideas?

TIA

Guy