Not trying to be mean or anything, but you folks need to avail yourselves of
CF Studio's excellent Help system: specifically CF TAG/FUNCTION Reference.
Folks don't mind helping, but you have to try to help yourself first--... ;)

Britta: Look into #DollarFormat(some_currency_value)#

Jay: Look into #DecimalFormat(some_number)# OR #NumberFormat(some_number)#
(with the latter you can use format masks)

Cheers,
--
David L. Rice
Web Development Consultant