> > phone (no more than 5 minutes on hold) or chat support
>
> Only needed to contact them once via email to ask that CFFILE be enabled on
> my account...taken care of immediately. A friend has spoken with them on the
> phone and gotten immediate response. They do offer a support forum but I've
> never used it.

Funny, I called regarding the use of CFFILE and was told it was disabled. Period.
There was no
mention of the possibility of it being enabled. I guess I'll have to make a specific
request. I set
up an account elsewhere because of the lack of support for this tag. Other than that
Inermedia has
been great. You definately will pay for the great service and features, but it's worth
it.

Why don't hosting companies offer MySQL as a free option or maybe a one time set up?
I've not seen
it. Only Access or SQL.

Chris