Thanks Dick,
            Can i accomplish this without having complete access
to the other site. Lets say i wanted to check for a

SpecificBusiness at NetWorkSolutions.com,

Is it possible to get
only the results back using the Method="Post".
i tried this and i am getting a connection faliure error.
Appretiate your help

Thanks
Joe