Well, I can't give code because it's entirely dependent on the page that is
returned.  But I'd point you in the direction of regular expressions to do
the job.  It isn't for the faint of heart.  There's a chapter on regular
expressions in the Advanced CFWACK book and O'Reilly has an entire book
dedicated to them.

Sharon