Thanks Dick,
            This is my sample code.
<CFHTTP  URL="http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?"
         Method="Post">

<CFhttpParam name="P" type="URL" value="Usa">
     </CFHTTP>

     <CFOUTPUT>
     #cfhttp.filecontent#<BR>
     <BR>
     <H3><B>The mime-type:</B></H3><BR>
     #cfhttp.mimetype#<BR>
     <H3><B>The Status Code:</B></H3><BR>
     #cfhttp.statuscode#<BR>
     <H3><B>The Raw Header:</B></H3><BR>
     #cfhttp.header#<BR>

     </CFOUTPUT>

I can get this to work with Method="Get" and pass the parameter
via Url. I downloaded the CFHTTP bug release for CF4.5 and its
still saying Connection Failure, is there something wrong in
the code?
How can i return/Parse the results only from the returned(#cfhttp.filecontent#),
if i can do this, thats pretty slick. Thanks a lot for your help.
Appretiate it.

Thanks
Joe