From: "B.Cravens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Allaire Certificate Program
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:10:42 -0500

I would say that the certifications should include more than just CFML.
First of all, CFML isn't that tough, and a certification loses its advanteg
when any Joe can get it (no offense to anybody named Joe :)  Additionally,
look at some other certifications.  For example, the MCSD is more than just
knowledge of VB and VC++.

I feel that certification should show that you're a cut above the crowd, not
just somewhere with knowledge in the bare essentials.

Billy