Yes, but that can be done without learning Java or object-oriented C++.  It
can also be done without Oracle or SQL Server.  Both of which the
prerequisites seem to imply.

If you can write a clean, stable, fast, CF application and you have the
ability to handle all of the CFML, that should be enough. Sure, you
understand the server environment and how best to work with your database of
choice, but that knowledge should need to extend only far enough to
butteress your ability to write good CFML.

H.

Howard Owens
Web Producer
InsideVC.com