From: Larry Meadors [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2000 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Custom tag question

Are you looking for thistag.generatedcontent?

Larry

<<< [EMAIL PROTECTED]  5/12  8:07p >>>
For instance if I use a custom tag like this:
<cfset var = "text">
<cf_customTag>
Long #var# string with variables embedded...
</cf_CustomTag>

How do I capture what is nested within the tags into a variable in custom
tag template? Will it be possible to resolve the string so that a variable
can be assigned "Long text string with variables embedded..." within the
template?

Does anyone have any ideas?