On 5/30/00, Cold Fusion Newsgroup penned:
>We have experienced the CF_UPSPrice tag timing out when contacting the UPS
>site recently, especially in the early afternoon East Coast time.  This
>produces a shipping price of $0.00.  When discussing this with UPS, they
>strongly suggest NOT using this tag.  It is sending too much traffic to
>their servers.
>
>Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I haven't noticed it, but perhaps you could wrap the tag in a loop
with condition:

<cfset UPS_Charge = 0><cfset UPS_Error = "">

<cfloop condition="(#UPS_Charge# is '0' and #UPS_Error# is '')">
Ben's tag
</cfloop>

Should keep looping until either an error or a price more than 0.00
is produced. UPS should love that. LOL
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452