From: Cold Fusion Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: shipping costs

We have experienced the CF_UPSPrice tag timing out when contacting the UPS
site recently, especially in the early afternoon East Coast time.  This
produces a shipping price of $0.00.  When discussing this with UPS, they
strongly suggest NOT using this tag.  It is sending too much traffic to
their servers.

Laura