Control is something that you need on when and if... That's the problem...
Go off and be a C programmer or write Java... Until you collect your own
tried and tested library of working things to do things we take for granted,
you will be billing a ton of cash to achieve what we can natively...

Control is a conditional thing only when you can't do with what is within
the parameters... It reminds me of the Linux flames against windows...

Let's face it, writing code for most people is a paycheck, not an
intellectual purity pursuit...  On the flip side, hiring a code writer is
about efficiency, reliability and subtle perception issues... Client's tend
not care about the intellectual purity pursuit... Business in the US is
mostly an efficiency model.. cost less, work sooner...

Anyone can level and uneven but opened minded client very easily to one side
or the other... Just like spoken languages, there are many ways to
communicate the point, all of which are fine and well suited for each
individual group.

-paris
Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
(p) 1-212-655-4477
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]