I will agree that at times there are good tools you can implement to get the
job done faster.

A few come to mind like activeedit for textareas, etc... but I have yet to
find a solution that I could not do myself in ColdFusion. sure it's easier
(and sometimes) faster to integrate a third-party solution. But that is NOT
always the best choice.

The reason I said:
I'm sitting here asking myself, why you hate ColdFusion so much

is because every time some one replies to your answers/posts, you seem to
find something wrong from that.

All I'm saying is that Coldfusion in MY opinion is the best web development
language. There are others that are good, but not good enough on my list.

Truth is that if this was ASP-TALK then this converstaion would be exactly
the opposite and since it's CF-TALK, of course we're going to defend the
product we all believe (and know) is the best.

Otherwise, we wouldn't be on this list....

Pablo Varando
http://www.cfpablo.com
http://www.easycfm.com