Well that is just what I was getting at. It is nice that CF has all this
wrapped up functionality, but it comes at a price. That price is
control. Sure there is usually a way to get it to do what you want, but
that generally takes longer than it would have, had you just used a 3rd
party library to begin with.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.