Uh, just to ... toss in a statement here.  HS+ does not come with CFMX
Help files, you have to download that seperately.  I don't think HS+ comes
with _all_ of the CFMX buttons either (just the basic ones), again, that
can be downloaded seperately.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusionstudio/productinfo/resources/tag_updaters/
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/homesite/updates/cfml_ref.zip

~Todd